5.12.09

Look who is here!


Today was the first day of real winter weather and in the middle of all the snow falling this kitty showed up at our door. So now she's inside the house and I have no idea if she has been vetted or litter box trained for that matter. But I could not let her stay outside in the cold! I hope we can keep her-she is very affectionate. People are leaving their pets behind is so sad! So, we'll see, I'll keep you posted :-)
update 12/6/09: we found the owner :-) This gorgeous kitty is named OLIVIA, which fits quite well with her personality. The owner leaves next to us-who knew they adopted ANOTHER cat recently. Anyway, they were super happy to find her well!

6 comments:

Val Zdero said...

Oh she is so pretty - looks very much like my cat Pepper - I too am constantly saving little strays - one I kept a few years ago, the rest I usually take to the Vet's and they find homes for them :D

peterconiglio said...

Aww!

Lisa said...

Awww, she looks very much like our little boy Zeke and he is the most affectionate cat any of us has ever known. I hope you get to keep her and, of course, you'll have to paint her. hehe

Debra said...

The cat is very pretty-I love your art too....~Debra

dosfishes said...

Love those tiger kitties. Hope you get to keep her too!

Corrine

Jenny Carter said...

OH what a gorgeous kitty! Thanks for taking it in. TOo precious!!!