31.10.09

Original Folk Art Pet Portrait

Photobucket

I just wanted to share my latest custom work, a pet portrait of Blossom-this adorable dog unfortunately passed away recently, so it's been a true pleasure and honor to be able to work on capturing her cuteness and cheerful spirit.

I love those evenings where the sun has just gone down and the moon is out but you can still see orange tones in the horizon, so I tried to give her a background that would speak of that. For a primitive look I added a willow tree and a saltbox :-)

I also thought I'd mention that I am having a FREE FRAMING SPECIAL-with all my custom pet portrait orders, where your painting will come framed at no additional cost :-)
Happy weekend!
Benedetta

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh. It's just perfect, perfect, perfect!!

Prim's by Kim said...

Ahhh, beautiful!

And I love your crow on your header =)

xoxoxo

janil said...

Lovely...

missbmckay said...

What a great interpretation in your own style. Well done! I'm sure they'll love it.

Doreen said...

Hello. I absolutely LOVE your work!

What a wonderful painting :)

Have a wonderful day,
Doreen