8.4.09

Primitive FOLK ART ORIGINAL Black and WHite Rabbit with Bird Painting

~RABBIT & BIRD in a POPPY FIELD ~
8 x 10
Canvas Panel
UPDATE: SOLD~Thanks so much :-)
Find this painting in my shoppe. I have been very sick lately but I am managing to quickly write this post from my sofa. I will be listing more items hopefully this weekend- I have to raise money for my tuition this summer since I cannot get any more loans-I got the maximum amount for full time day and they just don't cover summer classes. So we'll see how that goes but I will have various special offers and new things- including some primitive cross-stiched pillows. Thanks again everyone for the kindest thoughts and warm support on my previous post. :-)

5 comments:

peterconiglio said...

Lovely. :-)

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Hi Benedetta,
Hope you start feeling better soon! Your painting is beautiful-love that bunny butt! :]

Jenny said...

Really Cute!

Cris said...

Your paintings are very cute. I was so sorry to read your previous post. Animals can bring so much to our lives, can't they? Have a good day!

Art4Sol said...

Love your work! get well soon...will visit again.