2.2.09

Original Custom Order Folksy Potrait ~Paintings of your pet-

I have decided to offer custom orders of Folk Art Original Pet Portraits! My friend Kecia has been so supportive about this new venture and she has allow me to use her lovely Pebbles picture as a sample :-)

Our pets inevitably become part of our family and even when they leave us, they always stay in our hearts. I look forward to create something that will remind you of your pet- it will be my folksy whimsical version-not intended to be realistic, but I will strive to capture his/her spirit and hopefully put a smile on your face.

Orders are taken through my Art Shoppe. http://www.ezshoppes.com/shoppe/default.asp?sid=benedettasartshoppe&offset=10

1 comment:

kecia said...

not too mention what great gifts they make for other family members or friends who have lost their dear pet. it is a thoughtful gift and one they will cherish! i absolutely adore my painting!
xoxo,
kecia