21.2.09

~HOPE~ Finally on EBAY!!

Photobucket


I have finally listed "HOPE" on Ebay! Starting bid is only 9.99 with FREE shipping (within the continental U.S.) and NO RESERVE. I am accepting Paypal, money orders and Personal Checks. 50% of the final sale price will go to support the Susan G. Komen foundation for the Cure of Breast Cancer. I am not using the Ebay charity feature because the Ebay charity of choice keeps a percentage of the proceedings.
Also, as a reminder this is the painting that will be featured in the Charity for Paws Art Book Project coming out later this year end of March /April. You can check all the updates on that at http://www.pawsforcharity.blogspot.com/
oh and you can visit the auction by simply clicking on the picture :-)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I hope you get lots of bidding for this wonderful piece! I have added a post on the Paws for Charity blog about your ebay listing. Here is the link: http://pawsforcharity.blogspot.com/2009/02/benedetta-bozzos-hope-on-ebay.html

spread your wings said...

i found you via the Paws for Charity blog. I love your work! I am hoping to be a part of the art book as well but I haven't submitted my painting yet.

Joy said...

It's beautiful! You're going to get lots of bids!