8.1.09

Original Primitive Folk Art Bear with Polka Dots Collar

First of all, I just want to mention that I am so happy and honored to have had my art reviewed by a very talented artist and writer Fran Caldwell. Thank you so much! This is the link : http://francaldwell.blogspot.com/2009/01/primitive-folk-art-by-benedetta.html

Also, I have been working on more dollies... I have finished this cute extra prim bear which was an order for one of my clients. However, if you would like to adopt your very own prim bear, I am accepting custom orders in my ART SHOPPE- it will be a bit different as I don't use patterns and you will be able to pick the fabrics.

3 comments:

Kim Mailliard of Prim's by Kim said...

Congrats on your review! That bear is sweet =) I love how you did the ears, so prim! Kim

Flor Larios Art said...

This is my first time on your blog. I like your Madonnas.
Beautiful!
I also like to paint Madonnas.
I invite you to visit my blog I am having a Frida Kahlo necklace giveaway!

Heather said...

Very sweet paintings and dolls! Lovely work :)