3.1.09

New Original Folk Art in Art Shoppe

I have been working NON-STOP painting these past few days. I have some paint color in my hands that is just not washing up- lol. This is an original painting made on 8 x 10 inches on canvas panel. Lots of golden and earth colors in this one.

I have here a tall 15" wooden Whimsical Cat painting- the first of 2009. It stands on its own, plus it has a hanger on its back. It reads - welcome cat friends - Lots of details in this one, black crows and folk art flowers, finished with golden german glitter.

Here is my helper...He only opened his eyes half way- and that was only for this pic- sleeping is a busy business.
German glitter again on it crown. Already in my Art Shoppe.

5 comments:

Fran said...

Hello Benedetta,

I've just featured you on my art blog page

Http://francaldwell.blogspot.com

Love your work! Hope you like what I said about it...

Kim Mailliard of Prim's by Kim said...

I love your work!! Eye candy indeed =) Hugs, Kim

Thelma-Art said...

I love them. The color impacted me. Wow.

Ann's ART said...

Love the black kitty!! Fun to stop by your blog

Caroline said...

Love your cat paintings and dolls!