10.1.09

Mrs Valentine- Original Shabby Chic Folk Art Dollie with Heart Ornie



I finished this Valentine Dollie today! C0ming soon in my Art Shoppe :-) She is a nice size -over 21 inches tall and made with no pattern from antiqued muslin. She wear long brown blooms and a shabby chic shirt. Her lips and brows are hand-stitched, her nose needle-sculpted and her eyes and cheeks painted. I also gave her brown Mary Jane shoes and a pink crown that matches her heart ornie which was handsewn in place. The ornie is embellished with a vintage sparkly button, brown felt and a big prim rusty bell. She hangs very nicely as well.

2 comments:

Sharon/primthyme said...

Hi Benedetta,I love your creations ! I have an award for you on my blog please stop by & pick it up !
Prim Hugs ,Sharon

Ronnie said...

She's fabulous. Love those bedroom eyes. Just found you this morning!
Great stuff!
Ronnie - in a small town in Georgia