4.7.08

Primitive Folk Art Doll with Heart

Happy 4th of July everyone!! No barbeque here yet since I've been working all day on this dollie~lol... and now it's done! I am sooooo excited because I make my dollies without a pattern so I never know how they turn out but this one is so cute :-). She is over 18" and has been grunged with vanilla, coffee & cinnamon for a very, very olde prim look. She has painted green eyes and a sculpted nose. Her summer dress is made of an adorable fabric. She also has 2 rusty bells in her hair and a big ol' vintage button on her dress. The heart is been quilted and finished with a rusty bell and a brown button. I will be adding it to my store soon.
Have a blessed day :-)
~Benedetta

1 comment:

lizziebusy said...

Ciao Benedetta, grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. I tuoi lavori sono carinissimi. Che supporti usi?
Lizzie