1.3.08

Folk Art Original Angel Doll with Sculpted Wings & Heart



The doll is OOAK-an original design, one of a kind. She is made of muslin, stained with vanilla and coffee, then sanded and baked for that extra prim touch. Her face is painted. She has a sculpted nose and stands 8 1/2" tall. Her wings are 10" wide and they were quilted and painted; they also have touches of gold paint. The heart is made from a fabric with rosebuds and it was stained with coffee and vanilla; it measures 4 1/2" high.

Please visit my Ebay this week to find this angel as well as other dollies!!!

1 comment:

moneythoughts said...

Hi Benedatta,

Did you ever take a look at my blog? I write and paint, and I think you might find it of interest.

I like your folk art and have books on folk art in my art books collection.

Fred