12.12.07

Primitive Angel Pillow Sitter: NOW ACCEPTING CUSTOM ORDERS-SPECIAL!


Completely hand-made, no pattern, no machine used. 6" high, Hand-painted in front and sealed. ~SOLD~ However, I am Now Accepting Custom Orders. It won't look the same as everything I make is an ORIGINAL ONE OF A KIND.

Here are the prices for the pillows (which include shipping and handling priority mail within U.S.A.)

SQUARE: 6" X 6" = $35
RECTANGUAL: 6" x 12" = $45
Note- this is a special offer and it will last only until January 30!
For custom orders, we first discuss by email together your preferences, then, I send you a picture of the finished product so you can see it. After you've approved it, I ship immediately once payment is received. Paypal is my preferred choice, but I also accept personal checks. Send me an email! :-)
*For international shipping please inquire. I will use Fedex or UPS.
Also, I can MAIL it with express one day shipping, If you need me to. Email me and I will let you know the cost.
I will be posting different specials here on my blog, so check often! :-)

No comments: